Founded by Everoze, Skyray provides design and engineering services for great solar PV projects.
We do so for leading owners, developers and EPCs.
Our focus is on large scale ground-mounted solar PV (including new build solar-storage) and commercial rooftop.
Skyray is based in Lyon (Fr) but we are an international company, with customers and experts in several European countries.
We are hiring a junior project manager based in Lyon.
This is an opportunity to be at the beginning of an exciting new company within the solar PV sector – one backed with the track
record, brand and network of Everoze. As an early recruit you will naturally be given opportunities and responsibilities that
other larger companies would be unable to offer.
We’re looking for a talented individual to join our team who can develop into a Project Manager of PV projects. You will
manage solar PV projects (including new build solar-storage) at different stages of advancement. From preliminary design to
As project manager you’re main missions are :
• To drive all studies needed and validations relying on a team of specialists
• Coordination with the various project stakeholders (developers, architects, municipal organizations, third part service
providers, subcontractors, etc.)
• Redaction and implementation of specifications with the various companies working on the projects
• Structure the project milestones & planning, and ensure deadlines are met
• Control the progress of your projects in compliance with Quality, Cost and Time requirements. Make reports
• Supervision and control of the proper execution of the work from the beginning to final acceptance, including
You will report to the technical director.
Come join a brand new team, passionate and motivated to (re)define the performance and quality standards of the solar PV
(including solar storage) sector.
You’ll be able to rely on Skyray experts and Everoze group. We’ll be there to support you in your progress, and we look
forward to continue learning on your side.
You’ll arrive into a dynamic, exciting and growing company. You’ll see that we are always looking for optimization, and the best
use of new tech to benefit from latest technologies (apps & data analysis, specific softwares, …)
Mechanical or electrical engineer or equivalent, you have at least 2 years of experience in engineering or construction follow up.
You are customer-focused, rigorous, and skilled at working with people.
You have strong project management skills, ideally you are familiar with planning software such as MS Project or other.
Regular travel both in France and internationally are expected. Driving licence required.
You have a good English level with very good interpersonal skills.
YOU MUST HAVE A VALID PERMIT TO WORK IN EU or UK
Send us your CV + covering letter at : firstname.lastname@example.org